The amaranth oil contains more than 70% mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic (Omega-6), oleic acid (omega-9), linolenic (Omega 3), arachidonic, palmitoleic acid, etc.), More than 9% of phospholipids (in which structure phosphatidylcholine is dominated), squalene (above 8%), about 2% vitamin E, phytosterols (greater than 2%), carotenoids (vitamin a precursor), vitamin D, bile acids, various macro-and microelements (potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, copper, etc.).
Application for diseases:
1.Gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastroduodenitis, colitis, enterocolitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, holetsistoholangit, pancreatitis, steatosis (hepatic steatosis), alcoholic and viral hepatitis, cirrhosis).
2.Cardiovascular system (hypertension, atherosclerosis, angina, coronary heart disease, varicose veins, stroke, heart attack, heart disease and inflammation of blood vessels (pericarditis, myocarditis, endocarditis, vasculitis, and others.), diabetic angiopathy, etc.
3. Dermatological diseases and traumatic injuries of the skin. Due to the biochemical components such as squalene, phytosterols, Vitamin E, carotenoids, linoleic acid, omega-6 and magnesium amaranth oil has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, anti-fungal and antiviral effects on the skin.
4.Anemia. The amaranth oil contains iron, the amino acid lysine, copper and other substances that play an important role in the blood protein hemoglobin synthesis.
5.Mouth and throat deseases (tonsillitis, periodontitis, periodontitis, gingivitis, stomatitis, etc.). In the treatment of such diseases is most advisable to use amaranth oil both internally (regularly while eating) and externally (as a rinse).
6. Obesity and diabetes II-type. Phospholipids, squalene and phytosterols that contained in Amaranth oil contribute to improving lipid metabolism. Carotenoids, vitamin E, amino acids, isoleucine and methionine, potassium, magnesium and phosphorous are important in the regulation of blood glucose.
7. Gynecological diseases and diseases of the male urogenital system. External application of the amaranth oil has a pronounced wound-healing, bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties . In conjunction with its regular internal use is very effective in the complex treatment of cervical erosion, ovarian cysts, inflammation of appendages (adnexitis), fibroids, vaginitis, cervicitis, endometritis, vaginitis and other diseases female genitalia. Adding to the diet rich in phytosterols amaranth oil will have a beneficial effect on the hormonal status of women and the functional condition of the female reproductive system during pregnancy, premenstrual or menopausal. Due to the high content of vitamin E, magnesium and phytosterols and polyunsaturated fatty acids amaranth oil also brings tangible benefits as part of the treatment of male and female infertility, prostate disease, disorders of erectile function in men, inflammatory diseases of the male genitalia.
8.Eyes deseases (cataracts, macular degeneration (macular degeneration), diabetic retinopathy, blepharitis, day-blindness ( "night blindness"), conjunctivitis, xerophthalmia). The amaranth oil contains a complex of substances required for full and well-coordinated work of the visual apparatus (carotenoids, vitamin E, magnesium).
9. Nervous system deseases. For the prevention of Alzheimer's disease, psycho-emotional disorders, headaches and insomnia caused by nervous stress, as well as for improving memory and mental abilities.
10. Tuberculosis, various infectious viral and fungal diseases (squalene, contained in amaranth oil has anti-fungal and bactericidal action, and amino acid lysine is very effective against various viruses).
11.Onсological diseases. Amaranth oil is rich in antioxidants (squalene, carotenoids, vitamin E), which protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals and carcinogens that cause the development of malignant cancers.
Application for Cosmetics:
Contribute to nutrition, moisturizing, softening and rejuvenating of the skin. Amarantovoe oil is a is a widespread ingredient in various cosmetic products for skin and body care. Having wound-healing ability and rich for substances that stimulate the natural production of collagen the amaranth oil is often used to eliminate post-surgical scars.
Amaranth oil is also used in anti-cellulite massage and procedures used to protect against UV rays when visiting the solarium or sunbathing on the beach.
Individual intolerance of the amaranth oil. In some cases, during the first days of amaranth oil use could be felt mild nausea and dizziness caused by active oxygen saturation of the body. People suffering from acute and chronic pancreatitis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis and urolithiasis before internal use of amaranth oil should consult a doctor.
Expiration date: Store 7 months after production date before the opening of the vial, and 1 month after opening, at a temperature no higher than + 20 °C and a relative humidity of 75%, protected from light and in well conditioned room.